Friend Makin’ Mondays 3-26
Sadly, I am not consistent with these but here goes:
FMM: Current Favorites
- Song – hmm, there are many and I cannot pick one. My favorite current band is The Airborne Toxic Event, so anything by them would qualify.
- Drink – I have a beverage addiction. Whenever I want to decompress I have a coffee, tea, iced tea, diet soda, water, wine, margarita etc depending on the time of day and my mood. So, honestly again there are many I can’t pick one. It’s easier to say what I don’t like: anything sugary and heavy. I drink all my drinks “black” because I enjoy crisp strong flavors.
- Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – Hmmm, a strong chest. Those young photos of Mark Wahlberg make me sigh every time.
- TV Show(s) – I watch a ton of shows. I love TV. It’s easier to do one favorite per night (kinda). Sunday: It’s a tie between Amazing Race & Once Upon a Time; Monday: How I Met Your Mother; Tuesday: New Girl; Wednesday: Happy Endings; Thursday: 30 Rock; Friday: Blue Bloods; Saturday: no shows that’s when I’m catching up on all my USA, Bravo & TNT favs.
- Actor/Actress – hmmm. This one is tricky. I love me some Josh Duhamel, he is such a handsome sweetie. But even I could not argue that there are many more accomplished actors. Actress? I am going to be lame and say Jennifer Aniston. I am a sucker for her “girl next door” -ness.
- Book –I used to read so much, but lately my taste is sooo inconsistent. I’d have to pick an oldie but a goody. I would still recommend “The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing”.
- Form of communication – Honestly, I drive out of my way to talk to someone in person. If that is not practical than I prefer text. Either I babble in your face or send a succint 3-4 word message.
- Exercise – Right now I am doing a Couch to 5K program, which I find fits both my schedule, fitness level and competitive nature. But if I had to pick something I love, it would be riding my Schwinn Cruiser.
- Food – Margherita Pizza from Bertucci’s. I am always in the mood for this yummy dish.
- Quote – “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. i’ll always be with you.”
Winnie the Pooh